Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spring is Almost Here!

The past month has been quite the adventure! I am not the youngest cousin on the Zion side of the family! My Aunt Brandy and Uncle Kevin had their fourth child and it was a girl!! Her name is Ella and she is beautiful! I also got my molars i and now I can chew almost anything! My Mommy and Daddy got to celebrate their aniversary and sleep in so I got to spend the night at Aunt MB's and Uncle Frank's. My GiGi and Auntie MB bought me my first TuTu for Valentines Day, and I cant wait till Im big enough to wear it. I will look so chic! On a scary note, this month I had a 106 degree temp and had to go to the emergency room! I guess it was either an ear infection or Roseola, they never said exactly! Most importantly, my vocabulary has expanded drastically! I can identify fire and candles and say "hot!" I can also say "car" and "quack quack quack
" when I see a duck on Elmo. Elmo is my new favorite movie to watch. I cant wait to go see my Nana in Tucson in March and ride on the airplane for the first time. My best friend Olivia and her parents Karen and Tommy are coming to Arizona too! we are going to have so much fun swimming. I also got to go sledding with Daddy, it was scary at first, then a lot of fun. I can also stomp my feet to the song "when your happy and you know it" song! Im changing each day and hope to see all my friends and family soon! Im spending the "whole" weekend with my Aunt Kim and Uncle John this weekend so my parents can go on their annual ski trip with their friends! I cant wait to play with Kendall and Syd! They are so fun!

No comments: